Calculate your Scholarship Eligibility
If you have your High School GPA and your ACT scores handy, you can calculate how much merit scholarship you may receive at Holy Family College.
Tour the Campus
Visit us to see all that Holy Family College has to offer you.
Download an admissions checklist
How to Apply:
- Complete an Undergraduate Application.
- Have your guidance counselor complete and return the Guidance Counselor Reference Form.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Graduation from an accredited high school with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or satisfactory scores on the GED (General Educational Development) test or HSED (High School Equivalency Diploma).
- A minimum of 16 units of credit to include 4 units in English, 3 units in math, 3 units in history or social studies, 3 units in science (1 must be a lab science), and 1 unit of fine arts or foreign language.
- Satisfactory scores on the ACT or SAT test.
If the high school transcript for six semesters gives evidence of the necessary scholastic ability, acceptance may be offered at that time. A final transcript must be sent upon graduation from high school.
- General information about Holy Family College.
- Information and resources for parents.