As an international student, whether you are entering an undergraduate or graduate level program, your needs are different from a regular student's. For your safety and security, we ask that you follow the guidelines below.
You can also find free government resources that explain the rules and regulations governing the international student process in the United States by going to the Study in the States website.
- Complete a Holy Family College application.
- Have all of your official academic transcripts sent directly from the high schools and colleges attended to the Holy Family College Office of Admissions.
- Take the TOEFL test and have your scores sent directly from Educational Testing Services to the Holy Family College Office of Admissions. Holy Family College requires a minimum score of 89.
- Provide statement of financial support to the Holy Family College Office of Admissions. The student is responsible for all expenses incurred while attending Holy Family College.
- Have a transcript evaluation by an accredited agency if applicable.
- Provide proof of health insurance coverage. Find details on federally mandated requirements here. If health insurance is needed, please notify the Office of Admissions and it may be added to your bill while a student at Holy Family College.
- ACT/SAT test scores.
Formal acceptance into Holy Family College and student visa paperwork cannot be completed until this information is received and reviewed by the Holy Family College Office of Admissions. Please note that the college cannot send you the necessary paperwork for your student visa until the academic and financial requirements specified above are met. When you have fulfilled the Admissions application requirements, you will receive formal notification of an admissions decision from the Office of Admissions.
Holy Family College will process a student file as soon as all the information has been received and reviewed. International students should allow 6-8 months to complete the acceptance process.
All international students attending Holy Family must be financially independent, which means that they are responsible for all costs. Expenses are determined on an individual basis. Please contact the Ariens Family Welcome Center for more specific information by calling 1-800-236-4SLC ext. 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Ariens Family Welcome Center by phone at 1-800-236-4752 ext. 175 or via email at email@example.com.